Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well it's been a crazy week! We finally got all of our households goods pack up, which took three days full of problems. After getting everything out of the house we had to paint and get it deep cleaned. Monday we turned the house back over. Friday was my last day of work at the Firehouse and I had an award ceremony where I got a letter of appreciation, the letter was really nice. Friday evening Leah took the train in from New York to spend the weekend with us and we did karaoke Friday night with some friends of ours. Our friend Jason made Mike a home made lightstaber, I have to admit it was so cool that I want one. I left for Michigan on Monday and will be there for a week. Mike and I fly out to San Juan on the 29th and we will be living in a hotel for up to 60 days. It's been a stressful month trying to get everything done but it will be worth it once we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment